Tuesday, March 15, 2016

What is blogging to me?

Today, a friend asked me, "Why don't you share the link to your blogs?"

THAT made me think why did it never occur to me to do so...
I had already put a link to the home page of my blog site on Facebook and Twitter accounts. And even after writing blogs over 3 years now, I have never shared any particular blog with "people" 

I got my answer in my next breath itself. I never wanted anyone to read my blogs. All I wanted was to vent out my thoughts, in a way that they are accessible to me as it is, even my hair will turn salt and pepper.

Google Blog, for me, is a chest of ideas, random yet structured, abbreviated yet connected and with layman English yet deep meaning.

What the Pensieve is for Dumbledore, that's what is Google blog to me!

So, the plan is to just keep uploading random ideas and to hope that it will make sense, sooner or later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable feedback, looking forward to hearing from you.