Saturday, February 15, 2014

A new beginning

   It's very late to write this blog...but better late than never.
   It's the first year in a new college...new course...new friends...new hope and new expectations.


   "A new beginning"
"The beginning was actually the end,
Of two years of striving,
I was happy that I got,
A place in an institution shining.

Filled to the brim with excitement,
When I first saw the college,
I still feel the sense of pride,
As I try to live a physician's pledge.


I wasn't sure of my capability,
I didn't even know the subjects I ll learn,
One thing I was confident about,
Was- for knowledge, I ll yearn. 

Soon learnt about college's legacy,
Made my mind to live up to it,
Lord! I may someday forget the oath,
But, For the society, I ll never forget to do my bit"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable feedback, looking forward to hearing from you.