Saturday, February 22, 2014

Theory of exponential delay

   In the mad race of life, what I have experienced is what I'm putting forward. Born in Mumbai, I needed to keep pace with life. There have been many instances where I was late- tuitions, seminars, lectures, meetings, dinner, parties, college or for a train!
  These instances have taught me this-

->Theory of EXPONENTIAL DELAY states that- amount of delay is proportional to the delay at that instant.
   Explanation- you have to reach a place at 6pm. You leave from home at 5.30pm, and travelling time is 45 mins...
If you leave at 5.45pm(delay at that instant is more), then travelling time will be more that 45 mins (then, amount of delay is more). 
   In other words- for every one second you delay, you will waste more that one second. This waste will be less if you are not very late, but will be increasing exponentially as you become late.

________________________________

This is I feel, the psychology, that makes it feel true. I don't know how true is it in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your valuable feedback, looking forward to hearing from you.